Proctor Wraptite Self Adhesive (SA) combines the best properties of a vapour permeable membrane and a self adhesive water and air barrier in one innovative self-adhering product. It fully bonds without mechanical attachments to most substrates for ease of installation, requiring minimal use of sealants or tapes.
Wraptite-SA Membrane utilises a patented full coverage air permeable adhesive to provide unsurpassed vapour permeability in a commercial quality, self-adhered, water resistant breather membrane.
Key Features & Advantages
- No primer required on most clean substrates.
- Tough laminate resists punctures and tears.
- Lightweight and easy to install.
- Multiple Substrate Compatibility.
- UV stable for up to six weeks of UV exposure in Australia or New Zealand.
- Wide service temperature range, easily installed in all climates.
- Tear, rip and puncture resistant during and after construction, reducing install costs.
- Zero VOCs, (no off-gassing)
LEED: ProctorPassive Wraptite-SA meets the criteria to contribute to Environmental Quality (“EQ”) credit 4.1: Low-Emitting Materials: Adhesives & Sealants, under United States Green Building Council’s Rating System for New Construction and Major Renovations (LEED-NC), version 2.2., core and shell (LEED-CS), version 2.0.ProctorPassive Wraptite-SA is tested in accordance with ICC-ES-AC 38 criteria to meet IBC and IRC requirements for Weather Resistive Barriers.