- Economical – unique blend of characteristics provides a low installed cost.
- Simple Installation – through fixing and easy notching of flashings.
- 762mm Cover – quick installation and easy handling.
- Hi-tensile Steel – lightweight and high strength.
- Deep Ribs – provide excellent spanning capability with good water carrying capacity.
- Domed Crest – provides greater foot traffic performance.
- Anti-capillary Side Laps – gives improved weather structure.
- 2° Minimum Pitch – reduces support structure.
- Fully Tested – a full range of load performance tables to suit almost any application.
The visual appeal, strength, wide cover, light weight and weather resistance of Trimdek/Monoclad®cladding make it perfect for all commercial roofing and walling applications. Its excellent strength and ease of assembly allow for long, economical spans. The large water-carrying capacity and weather-tightness permit very low roof pitches, leading to economies in the building structure.
Trimdek/Monoclad® cladding is manufactured from hi-tensile G550 colour coated steel or zinc aluminium alloy coated steel. In some locations galvanised and severe environment colour coated steel may be available by arrangement. Colour coated steels are in accordance with AS2728 – Category 3 and, for the substrate, with AS1397. Zinc aluminium alloy coated AZ150 and galvanised Z450 conform to AS1397.
All building products need to be checked for compatibility with adjacent materials. These checks need to be for both direct contact between materials, and where water runs from one material to another. The following guidelines generally avoid material incompatibility:
For zinc-aluminium alloy coated steel, colour coated steel and galvanised steel roofs avoid copper, lead, green or treated timber, stainless steel and mortar or concrete.
In addition galvanised steel roofs should not receive drainage from aluminium or any inert materials, such as plastics, glass, glazed tiles, colour coated and zinc-aluminium alloy. Contact Stramit for more detailed information.
Please Note: Each supplier rolls their own version on Trimdek/Monoclad and the may not look identical to the pictures shown above.